Sister To Camp
We believe every woman needs to participate in the magic of Soul Full Camp. But the sad truth is, that not every woman has access to this kind of experience.
And we’d like to change that.
Send A Sister To Camp will provide women or those who identify as women who have been living with adversity, have faced or are facing physical or mental health challenges and women who are underserved the financial means to attend a Soul Full Camp of her choice.
Our heart is serving women. Lifting them up so they can see their greatest potential. We are determined to leave no woman behind. And we’re determined to remove the barriers to participation that many women face.
Camp offers the magic of human connection while growing, releasing, challenging themselves, forgetting their daily trials and struggles and having a ton of fun. At Camp they will make connections with supportive, caring women that will last a lifetime.
We can’t do this alone, so please help us send a sister to camp!
Here’s how you can help.
Nominate A Deserving Woman
Participate In Our Fundraising Efforts
Send A Sister To Camp elevates women who need the experience of camp, but doesn’t recognize that yet, or without the scholarship would not financially be able to attend.
Do you know a woman who has been living with adversity, a woman who is underserved, a woman who helps and inspires others but doesn’t help herself? Simply complete the nomination form telling us her story and why you think she would benefit.
After each fundraising event, our selection committee will choose the women who will receive a full bursary to attend camp.
Just click the button below to complete the nomination form.
In 2023 our community made magic happen and we were able to send 37 deserving women to camp! To date, 64 women have experienced camp through a full scholarship. Our major fundraising initiatives are online Facebook auctions and draws as well as 50/50 draws held at our camps.
Ways you can help:
- Bid on items or purchase ticket for a draw (to participate, simply join the Facebook group by clicking here). Soul Full Camp will match all monies raised.
- Donate an item to auction (simply complete this form or send us an email at connec[email protected] and we’ll send you all the particulars).
- Share our fundraising efforts with your family and friends by inviting them to participate.
A Big Thank You To Our Donors For Their Contribution To Our 2023 Online Fundraising!
- Lydia Jackson
- Lynn Milne
- Adrianne Ciccone, Animal Intuitive Adrianne
- Alesse Antonik, Gifts for Every Reason
- Dorota Clifford, Dorota Medium
- Gail Sweet, Member of the Twisted Stitchers Quilt Guild
- Jahje Ives, Cultivating In Creativity
- Patti Del’Osso, Body & Soul Wellness
- Rachel Logan, The Hive – Yoga & Apiary
- Shaelene McInnis, Books In Line
- Siera Taylor
- Nicole Mooney, Durham Biz Promotions
- Maria Del Mar Bustos, Guidance Within Reiki
- Tara Stolar, Starlight Confections
- Paula Martyn, Paula’s Healing Journey
- Estrella Margolian, Beach Dental Care
- Janette Taylor, Dou North
- Angela Baltkois, Big Rig Wraps
- Kat Berard, Ms. Kat, Just Breathe
- Lea Moffat
- Tammy Little, Little Homestead Health and Wellness Retreat Centre
- Margaret Dennis, EVOLV Coaching
- Tammy Little, Young Living Brand Partner
- Kimberley Costante, The Cleaning Urban Owl
- Laura Apps, Women’s Health Physiotherapy Centre
- Sandra Bruce, QueenagerVIP Inc.
- Karen Hillier, Four Directions Healing and Wellness
- Jen Hauke, Natural Flow Reflexology
- Karen Marth, Core Cleaning
- Kathy McKenzie, Hypnosis & Healing
- Lucie Delorme, 2 Pétunias
- Margaret Dennis, EVOLV coaching
- Nicole Maryse, Roots2Rise
- Sue Abbott, Sue Abbott Equine Massage Therapy
- Sue Sutcliffe, World Event Center
- Susan Craig, Rodan + Fields Skin & Hair Care
- Jamie Stephenson, Style Your Nest
- Raissa Chernushenko, Hand to Heart Being
- Jen Waite
- Esther Abbou, Scarborough Dental Office
- Tracy Woodcock-Russell, Tracy & Co Studio
- Heather Burton, Loving Expressions
- Marcia Hamilton
- Amanda Murkar, We Made It
- Rebecca Plane, Hummingbird Whispers
- Trish Robinson, Flowers@Home
- Amy Barrie, The Hippie Housewife
- David Kelly, Healer Dave
- Lorree Appleby, Our Purposeful Journey